When Can I File My New Disability Claim?
You may file your claim the day after surgery. You can file online, this is the quickest method. We will need the last 4 of your social security number to process the Physician Supplementary Certification. We are unable to file this until you have been discharged from the hospital.

How Do I File a New Disability Claim?
Disability Insurance claims may be filed online using SDI Online.
To use SDI Online, you must first complete a one-time registration with Benefit
Programs Online.
SDI Online provides claimants, physicians/practitioners, and employers with electronic and automated options that are simple to use and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To order a paper Claim for Disability Insurance (DI) Benefits (DE 2501) and
file by mail, visit Online Forms and Publications or call 1-800-480-3287 (English), 1-866-658-8846 (en espaƱol), or TTY 1-800-563-2441.

When calling via the California Relay Service (711), provide the Disability Insurance number (1-800-480-3287) to the operator.

What Happens After I File My Disability Claim?
Once you have filed your claim, please call our Disability department 209.248.7168 option 5 OR ext 128.
Central California Surgery has a 5 business day turnaround period for all forms.

What Is The Cost For The Forms?
EDD $30.00 Extensions: $20.00
FMLA $35.00 Life Insurance (disability) $40.00
Calworks $20.00 (single) $25 (multiple)

How Much Time Will I Be Off Work?
Your time off will range between 2-8 weeks depending on your type of surgery and your healing. If you are needing more time than what is recommended, evaluation by our providers is needed.

Questions? Please email Disability@CentralCaliforniaSurgery.com

Our Locations

Choose your preferred location